Head of the Chamber, Baul & Associates
Barrister Tapas Kanti Baul is the head of the Baul & Associates, leading this multidisciplinary law chamber with experience over 12 years.
Barrister Tapas K. Baul
Barrister at law, lincoln’s inn
Advocate, Bangladesh Supreme Court
Prosecutor, International Crimes Tribunals, Bangladesh
Currently, he is also holding the following posts & positions
- Panel Lawyer, Sonali Bank Limited
- Panel Lawyer, Ministry of Commerce, Government of Bangladesh
- Panel Lawyer, Bangladesh Food Safety Authority
- Panel Lawyer, Bakhrabad Gash Distribution Co. Ltd
- Panel Lawyer, Directorate of Government Accommodation, Bangladesh
- Legal consultant / Adviser, Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority
- Lead Researcher, Manusher Jonno Foundation
- Executive Director, Empowerment Through Law of the Common People
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Jahangirnagar University
- Adjunct Faculty, Bangladesh Open University
- Executive Editor, Bangladesh Journal of Dalit and Minority
- Labour Law Expert, Bangladesh Institute of Labour Studies (BILS)
- Volunteer, International Crime Strategy Forum
Tapas K. Baul is qualified in Litigation, Criminal and Civil matters, Writ, Alternative Dispute Resolution. He also undertakes Employment and Company Commercial cases. Mr Baul has over 12 years’ experience, including in multi-jurisdictional litigation. He serves as adviser to various governmental and non-governmental body.
Upon qualifying as a Barrister he manages various teams as the head of Dispute Resolution, Family and Employment departments.
Clients know that when they entrust their cases to Baul the matter will be in good hands and Baul will do more than what is seemingly possible to achieve the best outcome. Baul has a reputation for seeing beyond barriers and finding creative solutions. His talent is in pushing open doors where others see walls.